Sunday, October 18, 2009

Birds of a feather... flocking

A (only mildly staged) photo prior to a very sweaty 3.4 miles @ 4.2mph (ha!) bike ride near Rocky Peak in Simi Valley. Thanks to some expert trail scouting by me, we rode UP the downhill section of the Chumash trail. Oops. There were times when it would have been a nice hike if I wasn't dragging my bike up the hill with me. Actually a very cool trail! Only the 2nd MTB ride since 4/08. Mike has been talking about getting a new bike so there may be more rides in the near future.

1 comment:

  1. On the mild staging: Mike saw me about to take a picture so he quickly parked his bike, noting the pattern. Then I took this:

    http://picasaweb.google.com/kendalll/2009_10_18_wagons#5394189709557897250

    And then I had him move Justin's bike to match. Ahh symmetry...

    ReplyDelete