Sunday, May 24, 2009

Music week - Sunday

If you were starting to notice some similarities between the songs, it's not really just coincidence. All the songs but of the first of "music week" were brought to us by a Pandora station that was seeded by this song:

The Ting Tings - Shut Up and Let Me Go

Some other songs...

The Ting Tings - That's Not My Name

The Lonely Island - I'm On A Boat


Euro pop... it's not embarrassing if it's foreign... right?


Lily Allen - The Fear


Lily Allen - Not Fair

Lily Allen - LDN

Yelle - Ce Jeu


Very cool Videos:

Justice - DVNO


Justice - D.A.N.C.E.


The 80's reminds us that accordions and cowbells are ROCK AND ROLL.
I didn't know these were 80's tunes until I looked them up...
Siouxsie and the Banshees - Peek-A-Boo

Tones on Tail - GO!

Tones on Tail - GO! extra weird fan video... (I warned you)

But this one is definitely 80s...
Siouxsie and the Banshees - Kiss Them For Me

No comments:

Post a Comment